Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Regency width question
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Regency width question
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
posted
Looking at the various pictures of the Regency's in the gallery, it looks like 1990 and earlier Regency's were narrow body (96 inch wide), and from 1991 up, were wide body (102 inch wide). If you look closely at the windshields, the wide body models had a small 6 inch wide (3rd)windshield in the middle. Breakaway's didn't have this addition, but were 96" wide, so didn't need it. This way Barth could use the same windshield for both widths. I'm not sure when this ended, but somewhere around 94 I think. My question to the Barth audience is:

Did the Regency become a wide body starting in 1991? Any Regency owners know?

Posts: 57 | Location: Washington DC | Member Since: 03-11-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a 34' Regency which I was told at the time I bought it that it was a 1991, but the registration says it is a 1992. In any event, it is a widebody.

Posts: 13 | Location: Camdenton, MO, USA | Member Since: 08-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Lee Merriman>
posted
some coachs had wide bodys in 88 and89

Reply With QuoteReport This Post