Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    location of metal id plate
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

location of metal id plate
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Since I now live FL. I have to lic. my 1990 33ft.Regency(Cummings) . I must take the rv to the lic. building and have them view the ID plate. I have looked all over the inside (DRIVER SIDE) and the overhead cabinets, walls and inside the front grill area-- Did forget to look in the engine compartment .So I will tomarrow . If Dave or Lee or someone has a idea of the location I would appreciate the info. Thanks Fred

Posts: 14 | Location: Ft. Myers.Fl. | Member Since: 07-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Kajtek1>
posted
1 plate supposed to be on left side of the driver under the window, 2nd above the driver, close to the ceiling (behind the curtain or inside cabinet). Other options are at the door seal.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Mine is behind my head on the upper cabinet facing the front. On time there was a guy on the site that couldn't find his anywhere, and Lee Merriman came through with looking on the inside of the Generator door and it was there.

------------------
Shortcuts Always Take Longer

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I look look in these places and others if I don't find it.When and if I do I will let you know its secert hiding place . Thanks Fred

Posts: 14 | Location: Ft. Myers.Fl. | Member Since: 07-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks to KAJTEK 1 ---- MY ID PLATE WAS RIGHT WHERE YOU SAID IN #1 -HIGH , OVER THE WINDOW, BEHIND THE VERY TOP OF THE CURTAIN, NEAR THE CABINET ON THE DRIVER SIDE. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE INFO .FRED

<Kajtek1>
posted
That knowledge did cost me a month wait for California Highway Patrol appointment.
Glad could help you

Reply With QuoteReport This Post