Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Shower pan issue
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Shower pan issue
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Does anyone know if the shower pan used in the 91 30' Breakaway can still be ordered form somewhere? Is this pan plastic or fiberglass? It feels like plastic and am told they aren't repairable. Any suggestions? Mine feels mushy and has several cracks..anyone?

Posts: 199 | Location: Costa Mesa, CA 92626 USA | Member Since: 01-05-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Try

www.rvpartsoutlet.com

There must be over 200. It is a little tough getting around there web site but they have alot of shower pans! Try there search engine.

Good luck

------------------
http://www.truckroadservice.com/

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bill. Sure enough, I'm finding plenty of shower pans for my application. So what are you doing this weekend? Larry & Heidi

Posts: 199 | Location: Costa Mesa, CA 92626 USA | Member Since: 01-05-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
What am I doing this weekend? Well, since you asked...
I have a 32' Barth that I am working on. It is in ruff shape but is still pretty much solid. It was a mobile (free clinic) medical lab and we are trying to set it up for Nascar weekend get aways. Me and 4 other guys have been looking for this type of project for some time and have been doing alot of research.
Body panel replacement, windows and screen replacement, A/C unit repair, 2 (yes 2) Gen set repairs, brakes, oil services on all units, interior work, etc... Good thing that I am a diesel mechanic, my other friends are a plumber, phone technician, steam fitter and a mailman. We all have good mechanical knowledge and are up to the task.
What are you doing?

------------------
http://www.truckroadservice.com/

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post