Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Part Numbers: Fuel Tank Cap/Engine Compartment Vinyl Trim
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Part Numbers: Fuel Tank Cap/Engine Compartment Vinyl Trim
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Here is more part number and interchange information for our members. My coach is a 1990 Regency with Cummins 8.3.

Fuel filler cap: I lost mine and, of course, there is no listing at auto stores and Spartan could not help as they shipped the coach without a filler neck. Did some trial fitting and Napa Cap 703-1703 fits perfectly. This is listed as fitting a 1988 GMC P3500 diesel truck.

Rear engine compartment door vinyl trim: This is the stuff that fits in the track around the doors.The best fit I could find was AP products 011351 which comes in a flat roll of 25' available on Amazon .com for $13.71. This material is fairly stiff and must be squeezed together to fit in the track. This dome shapes the middle to clear the rivet heads which hold the doors on. Careful warming with a heat gun helps a lot. Makes a very nice appearance.

Posts: 60 | Location: Saint John, N.B. Canada | Member Since: 09-18-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post