Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Air Compressor Belt
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Air Compressor Belt
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of carlflack
posted
Several years ago,I was still living in Florida, there was a post on July 9,2003 concerning the belt that drives the small compressor behind the passenger side headlights. I keep a three ring book of this kind of info when it pretains to my Barth.Well, it happened,the belt broke,no air to the rear air bags or horn. So, to avoid having you go to "Find", here is what I did...Google'd McMASTER-CARR, got their Home Page(they sell 435,000 items), clicked the part # in the little box,and Walla,you get your info. About 10PM Tues night I ordered the part on line and got an immediate repy it would shipped in the morning(Wednesday).LO and behold UPS shows up Friday with my belts.(I ordered a spare).I tried to install the belt through the grill gate but it's a SOB and I'm not referring to Something Otherthan Barth. So this morning this old man got out the "creeper" and with a shot of WD-40 wrestled it on. Dash gages working like a charm. So if you are interested-
McMaster-Carr
Part # 6484K219
Cost $3.37ea- price went up since 2003=$6.74
Shipping $4.00 from GA to TN
Total $10.74=one happy Barth owner

"THE TOY" 88 33' Regal SE Coach #3448

Former owner of "THE TOY"
1988 Barth Regal SE 33' Tag
1992 Barth Breakaway 32'
2005 Coachmen Mirada 32' DS

Posts: 592 | Location: North Fort Myers, Florida, USA | Member Since: 11-20-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post