Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Fresh Water Fill
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Fresh Water Fill
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I have a 1991 Barth Regency which has two fresh water fill inlets; one labeled Manual Fill and the other Auto Fill. The Manual Fill simply fills the fresh water tank directly. The Auto Fill is the city water hookup and the auto fill. When I hook up to the Auto Fill inlet to use city water pressure, it somehow leaks into my gray water holding tank and fills it overnight. There are no leaks in faucets, shower, or toilet. I can't figure out how it gets to the gray water tank. Would appreciate some help.

------------------

Posts: 13 | Location: Camdenton, MO, USA | Member Since: 08-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
I put this question out to my list of Barth Rangers and Barth friends. The responses I got said that the autofill overflow could go into the gray water tank. So if you have a leaky autofill valve it would fill your gray water. If I were to guess, this was done because these autofill valves have been historically unreliable so the overflow went into the gray water rather than any end up on the floor

------------------
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1305037&a=10653417&p=36455289

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post