Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Headlights and Tail Lights
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Headlights and Tail Lights
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
Does your headlight assembly look like this?

Please let me know what year your coach is and if you have ever found a source for these parts. I am trying to find this assembly. If I find it I will put in a few in inventory.

Does your tail light assembly look like this?

I have ordered an inventory of the lenses. Thanks to Harry M. DeLap we have found the source for these parts, however, the source in Arkansas does not want to sell one or two, so I bought 10 reds and 10 clears. I will sell them at exactly my cost plus a buck for shipping. I have also ordered two entire assemblys which I am installing on my coach. If you want the entire assembly let me know and I will buy a few more to keep in stock...

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited February 28, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited February 28, 2002).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi dave, im the guy who "TOOK" 4 of your lenses before you ever got them. the guy in arkansas was real nice and fronted me the lenses, and i sent him a check after i recieved them.It definately improves the look of the coach!!....I have the headlight system that you described, but havent needed to do any replacemant yet, but if or when i do, i know where to go. Keep up the good work. jim P.S. My rig is a 1986..

Posts: 23 | Location: millville, n.j. | Member Since: 10-28-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
fwiw, my 84 has those headlights.

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
posted Hide Post
I believe these headlights are from a Cadillac Eldorado early 80's

Posts: 63 | Location: Winona Lake, IN | Member Since: 04-18-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
The first generation Seville (the square one) had them. 79 Eldorados and Sevilles, and all 80 to 83 Cad models. Later models may also have them, but the Motor's manual I checked only went to 83.

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post