Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Hubcap, Patio Light Lens
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Hubcap, Patio Light Lens
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of Pirate19
posted
I trust all are doing well. Having trouble locating a couple parts. Any source suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hubcap for a 19.5 inch rim:

And a patio light lens - clear:

Thanks for your thoughts.

'92 Breakaway
Cummins 190hp, No Modifications
Allison AT542
Floor Plan 30-BS-11B
9205-3798-30BS11B

Posts: 384 | Location: USA | Member Since: 11-07-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Hubcap call Feezle's auto Wrecking. (724) 336-5512

Most RV stores have the lens you need. I also saw a lens at my local Auto Zone store yesterday. You might check there in the lighting section. Good luck TED!

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
https://www.etrailer.com/RV-Li...xqWwcrBoCscYQAvD_BwE

Light

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1513 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pirate19
posted Hide Post
Light lens ordered from forementioned site. Very reasonable price/shipping. Suggest others consider purchasing for possible future need. Thanks Tom and Julie.

Thanks Kevin for the hubcap lead. Hoping salvage reference leads me to a new hubcap. (BTW, the lawn fertilizer spreader was not match for the Barth except for the hubcap.)

'92 Breakaway
Allison AT542
Floor Plan 30-BS-11B
9205-3798-30BS11B

Posts: 384 | Location: USA | Member Since: 11-07-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
posted Hide Post
Hub Caps. Isusuza and Nissan light duty trucks still use the 19.5x8 tire and have a six bolt pattern. Hub caps are available. I have been going to check out compatiblity but so far have not done so. So if you want to play detective go for it.

'92 Barth Breakaway - 30'
5.9 Cummins (6B) 300+ HP
2000 Allison
Front entrance

Posts: 1183 | Location: Minneapolis/Yuma | Member Since: 08-17-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pirate19
posted Hide Post
Thanks Gary. My 19.5"X6" wheels were made by Accuride (stamped on wheel). I found a great fitting, new set of front and rear stainless hubcaps for $360, no shipping charge, from the following merchant (called and explained what I had). I believe they have caps for many size wheels.

http://www.autoenhance.com/simrequest.html

'92 Breakaway
Allison AT542
Floor Plan 30-BS-11B
9205-3798-30BS11B

Picture of Sandytoes
posted Hide Post
I have purchased from this outfit quite a few times. It's all on-line now and the exchange works in your favour now.

http://hubcapco.ca/index.php

1991 Regal 28' 454 Banks Power Pak

Posts: 80 | Location: Duncan, BC Canada | Member Since: 05-31-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pgh. Pirate:

(BTW, the lawn fertilizer spreader was not match for the Barth except for the hubcap.)

I was in aware you wanted full "Wheel Covers" for your rig. Using the lawn fertilizer "hubcaps" would have saved you $360. Hide

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post