Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    schrould
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

schrould
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Lloyd Knudson
posted
I think I recall some one had a schroud for a koolomatic fan modle m-70 rv12 rv110 if not where would I find one.

1991 regency 300 cat 9kw genset

Posts: 36 | Location: monroe wa. | Member Since: 04-04-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Yup, I got one that you can have for the shipping.

Today was trash day, so I won't be able to get a box until at least next week. I have no idea what model it is, but it came off my 84 Barth. If you have any doubt, send me a picture of the one you want to replace, and I will compare.

I have another one that will be replaced sometime before the rapture, too, but not sure exactly when.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lloyd Knudson:
I am not that computer wise. I will ck with soninlaw to night. I tried to find KOOLOMATIC on web
I tried to pull up pics for you to look at but found this instead.

Bad news to everyone with a Kool-O-Matic. This was listed on their website.

After 42 years Kool-O-Matic Corporation has suspended manufacturing operations. Replacement parts for home ventilation products Model K64, 230, WA150 and WA200 consisting of replacement fan blades, motors, thermostats and mounting isolators will be available by contacting the factory direct.

Recreational Vehicle and specialty Vehicle ventilation products will continue to be available - Models RV12, RC12, RV110, AT12, HV11 and HV14 for direct factory shipments while supplies last.

To order complete units or replacement parts contact:

Kool-O-Matic Corporation
P.O. Box 310
Niles, MI 49120

phone: 269-683-2600
fax: 269-683-2318
email: fanskom@aol.com

When I saw that I called an ordered several isolator bolts and a motor. I got a motor from Bill H. but another one (of 3) started to make some noise so, what the heck!

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bill h:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bill N.Y.:
...Or see Rusty for his boiling in oil recipe. Smiler
I really liked the post that Rusty had on the "boil in oil". Cool

My problem has more to do with lateral play then just noise. The shaft on one is too loose for anything good to become of it. It would need bushings/bearings and for the amount of time I would have to invest in trying to get the right stuff it just makes more sense to replace it. More so now that the company has ceased operations in the manufacturing end.

Bill N.Y.

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/09
Founder and Moderator Emeritus
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
That's a bummer, I love my Kool-o-matic. I have a Fantastic Fan too and the Kool-o-matic moves much more air. I should also order a moter just in case. How much did they cost??

Posts: 557 | Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Member Since: 02-07-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Bowers:
How much did they cost??
Less than $90 dollars for the motor. The isolator motor bolt kit was less than $3 dollars each, you'll need three kits. These usually break from dryrot when changing out the motor. Been there, done that.

Bill N.Y.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/09
posted Hide Post
Hello all, I'm looking for some help finding some new isotators for my cool a magic fan . This phone number for parts is no longer in service. Has anyone found a replacement source?

Three Times A Charm
88 30' Regal John Deere
Hot Rod Lincoln
511 Cubic Inches
8712-3499-30J-A

Posts: 220 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. | Member Since: 03-04-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]I'm looking for some help finding some new isotators for my cool a magic fan ...

try:

https://www.rv-insight.com/Kool-O-Matic-Repair.html

http://beamalarm.com/Documents/kool-o-matic-fan.html

http://www.wanderlodgegurus.co....php?tid=8965&page=2

https://downloadly.ir/ Frowner

https://community.screwfix.com...ectric-shower.33643/

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2584 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
SAA 3pole 500v 20a 3 Phase Isotator Switch
FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$3.00 - $5.00 / Piece | 100 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post