Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Windshield wiper motors
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Windshield wiper motors
 Login now/Join our community

posted
wiper blades, linkages and motors

I have a 91 Barth (which I love) that needs a new wiper motor and info on installation. Would like help in locating one that fits and any info available. Thanks

Posts: 2 | Location: Miami, FL USA | Member Since: 07-17-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Sam I just had my motor and the linkage replace at a local truck mechanic. He had no problem finding the parts.

------------------
Shortcuts Always Take Longer

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you haven't had any luck... try these folks below. They specialize in all parts etc for wiper motors, blades arms etc.. they were great in getting motors and arms for my 88 Barth.

Good Luck

Al

E-Mail:
webmaster@rometruckparts.com

Phone & Fax: Phone: (706)-295-4345
Toll Free: (800)-284-4345
Fax: (706)-234-6292
Government
Sales Fax: (706)-295-4484

Posts: 75 | Location: Villa Rica, Ga, USA | Member Since: 03-15-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info on the wiper motors. I am not sure but from looking at where the motor goes I may need to have the front skin removed to replace the motor. It sure doesn't look like anb easy job.

Posts: 2 | Location: Miami, FL USA | Member Since: 07-17-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Sam I don't know if you are doing it yourself or not. However, I thought the same thing when my left wiper went out. I thing they were easily able to get to it by removing the top of the dash board.

------------------
Shortcuts Always Take Longer

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Lee Merriman>
posted
It is not necessary to remove the skin from the front as it can be replaced through the door in front. It is a little tough to get to but it can be done.

------------------
Lee Merriman

Reply With QuoteReport This Post