Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    MCC Parts
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

MCC Parts
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I need the lower suspension arm bushings for a 1984 Mcc Regency. Les Hoagland doesn't have them. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I might look to find them or have them made?

Posts: 21 | Location: Pine Island, Florida | Member Since: 08-01-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Here's your (maybe) secondary source..

These guys are the major suppliers of chassis parts for FMC coaches. they have been hesitant to supply parts for MCC's but since it appears that Les could be slowing down this guy just may work out. Hopefully

Jim Black
Recreational Vehicle Services Inc
10900 Monterey Road, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
(408) 779-3173

------------------

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited September 26, 2005).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lower suspension arm bushings are on order for the mcc/regency chassis.

We at MCR still stock steering, suspension, brake, and chassis parts for the MCC/Regency chassis.

I may be old and slow BUT I am not slowing down.

Happy Trails - Leslie

Call 800.786.1536 weekdays 8 to 5 central time.

Posts: 6 | Location: Lincoln IL USA | Member Since: 10-27-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Sorry Les ol' buddy, didn't mean to imply anything. Just gotta make sure the MCC guys keep them going. You da man...

------------------

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited September 27, 2005).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Les may be getting older, but he has always given me fabulous service. While his company, MCR, may be small... three people, I think, and all family, they really do care. They have an intimate knowledge of these units, and no parts counter guy at your local motor coach shop is going to come close. Small companies like his can't afford huge inventories like the big boys, so out of stock situations are to be expected, though I think Les told me once they try to always have critical parts in stock. A suspension bushing won't leave you stranded, as it usually gives you plenty of notice that it's getting warn and should be serviced. In my experience Les and his family will bend over backwards to get you the part. Nights, weekends, you name it. I have bought from them a few times, and am confident that if were broken down on the road somewhere I'd have the parts in a day, FedEx. Only one of the parts I bought from Les was MCC specific, and I could have gotten the other parts elsewhere, shocks, power steering pump... stuff like that... but he's competitive, and worthy of support in my book.

Let's keep accentuating the positive about these coaches! Right Dave?!

Posts: 159 | Location: Newington, CT USA | Member Since: 06-02-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have bought parts from Les in the past and will continue to do so, but in this case he couldn't give us a date that he could get the parts. I have put new tires on the coach and I have a 3000 mile trip to make in November and I'm trying to get the frontend work done before then.

Posts: 21 | Location: Pine Island, Florida | Member Since: 08-01-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post