Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Another dumb question for a newby to the luxury of house batteries
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Another dumb question for a newby to the luxury of house batteries
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/18
Picture of benebob
posted Hide Post
I got burned on a lithium for my bike a few years ago. The thing worked great unless it was a 90+ degree day and you got caught in traffic it would go into safe mode (safe for the battery, not for if you want to actually go anywhere). The kicker though was 4 months later and the thing would do the same thing if it was under 32 degrees. I'm stuck on reliable old technology again. Gave the thing away to a Harley owner as most of 'em don't see any adverse weather conditions. lol Smiler

Posts: 218 | Location: Lancaster, PA | Member Since: 09-06-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Advanced Glass Matt

Might you mean ABSORBED GLASS MAT ?

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Oops, Mark you are correct. Not sure what I was thinking. Good thing you knew what I was thinking.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post