Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Drivers side windshield for 74 Barth
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Drivers side windshield for 74 Barth
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Can anyone help me locate a windshield for the drivers side of my 1974 Barth.

Posts: 2 | Location: Collbran, Colorado USA | Member Since: 05-29-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Phil,

This should be a very common windshield. I would contact a local windshield repair company that deals with step vans and small delivery trucks.

If you really have problems you can get it from. Duncan http://www.duncansys.com/rvwindshields.html or All Rite http://www.all-rite.com but these guys will really charge you when It should be readily available.

Now, I am sure you have the standard 23 inch high windshield. Now if by some unlucky chance you have the 15 in. high windshield that's another story. But I am sure you don't...

Caution...Check around, some time ago I had the part number for this windshield and so I called around Minneapolis here to get prices. They ranged from $300 something to over $1000.00. They'll really try to get you so do your homework

------------------
Shortcuts Always Take Longer

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited October 19, 2002).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted Hide Post
If you are still having trouble finding this, try taking a look at the '70 something "salvage" Barth at the website that Dave listed on this site on 10/31. It looks like all of the glass is intact. Just a thought.

Posts: 175 | Location: Edgewood, KY, USA | Member Since: 08-26-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post