Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    dashboard toggle...?
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

dashboard toggle...?
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/23
Picture of Mike/Cindi W
posted
Anyone ID this toggle and what its for..? I don't have a lick of info on the house portion of my coach.. Any wiring diagrams or operating instructions would be appreciated..

past servicing people screwed it up. never noticed until now.. Now its just the top portion hooked to nothing under dash..pops right out..

M/C-W

1991 early XL-style (maybe 1 of 2?) Breakaway... but prior to that actual (XL) designation...
2nd Breakaway w/Cat 3208T 250 hp motor 4 spd MT643 Allison trans Gilig Air suspension chassis/brakes
Data Tag: 9010 3694 34-BG-1B

Posts: 425 | Location: Coachella Valley, SoCalif... | Member Since: 08-23-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
All the switches on my dash are marked. If you have that is not engraved with its use, I think it might be an add on. java hmm

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/23
Picture of Mike/Cindi W
posted Hide Post
maybe so...all switches are labeled...EXCEPT the arrow in question...

M/C-W

1991 early XL-style (maybe 1 of 2?) Breakaway... but prior to that actual (XL) designation...
2nd Breakaway w/Cat 3208T 250 hp motor 4 spd MT643 Allison trans Gilig Air suspension chassis/brakes
Data Tag: 9010 3694 34-BG-1B

Posts: 425 | Location: Coachella Valley, SoCalif... | Member Since: 08-23-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mike, your picture is not large enough to show that but I guessed. Get rid if the coal powered phone. Ditch the box camera and get up to speed. We even have 80 year old members with iPhones. D'oh Computer

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
Not related to this topic.
When I click on start a new topic the only option is for a private conversation.
Topic for new conversation is-
Does anyone visit the Chatroom, if so when? It used to be a semi-occupied location most evenings, I have not found it occupied.
Tim

Posts: 1066 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Give the other members a time and we may stop by the chat room. Thumbs Up cheers We could talk about Lou and Barb unless they show up. HaHa java
As side note, I do not think the chat is useable with apple products.

Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin:
Mike, your picture is not large enough to show that but I guessed. Get rid if the coal powered phone. Ditch the box camera and get up to speed. We even have 80 year old members with iPhones. D'oh Computer

Not all of us have the new Fangled phone I am keeping my flat phone till it or I expire! Deadhorse

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Back to subject, I would agree it's an add - on. I installed one on the Euro for the electric fuel pump so the key could be on without the pump running. I would guess fog lights might be more likely.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Regencies and Regency wannabe coaches, better known as Breakaway XL motorhomes have factory Perlite fog lamps as factory equipment. I am thinking more along the lines of fuel pump. Some old injection pumps that that have not been used enough may not have enough suction to pull the fuel to the rear where it is needed.
If there is nothing connected to it you have bigger fish to fry. Is there an Engine Protection Module override switch on the dash? Tracing the lines from the switch may answer your EPM other EPM

posted Hide Post
quote:
flat phone

Ok I understand Duane. You mean "flip" phone?

Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin:
quote:
flat phone

Ok I understand Duane. You mean "flip" phone?

Kevin my phone is a flat phone, not a flipper! It does not take pictures, will not connect to the interweb, does not remember a darn thing, or talk to my banker. I love it.

Regarding the switch, if only the top half is there, and it is one of those new fangled plastic toggles, my bet is the bottom portion is hiding behind the dash panel. Take a look under there for some loose connector and wires. If you find that it may lead to what it used to do.

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post