Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Door exit latch
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Door exit latch
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
posted
Has a plastic appearance piece that is broken. Can find it nowhere on the net. Anyone have a source.

'92 Barth Breakaway - 30'
5.9 Cummins (6B) 300+ HP
2000 Allison
Front entrance

Posts: 1183 | Location: Minneapolis/Yuma | Member Since: 08-17-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Need more information like a brand name?

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Hey Gary Carter, you have been around longer than I. I noticed you have a folder on Bill NY's account. You are welcome to use it.
Your Data Tag in the system. When you have photos to share please send them to:

barth_upload.61972@uploads.photobucket.com

From ordinary email as an attachment. Put your Barth Coach Number "3819" without the quotes in the subject line, and nothing else. Send no more than 5 photos at one time. Your photos will then appear on Photobucket. They will be resized automatically. If you are using an iPhone, please save the photos in Paint program (as per Quinn's suggestion prior teo sending to the Photobucket address. Windows from Microsoft and iPhone from Apple do not support each others orientation. So check to see they are upside correct please. The photos will then appear
here The photos can be linked to any post. If you are not familiar with the linking procedure, send me a Private Message. I will get you hooked up. Thank you for sharing.

Cheers cheers

Kevin

I hope we can find you a door part.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post