Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    I need help! 1972 Barth 25-c
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

I need help! 1972 Barth 25-c
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I have a 1972 Barth Continental 25-C. The Vehicle ID is CPE372J104390. I believe it is a P37 chassis. It has a Chevy 350 engine and Turbo 400 tranny. I need brake parts and U joints. Where do you get your parts? Do you refer to the Barth as a P37 RV chassis? I'm new to the RV world. Thanks for any advice/ help!

Posts: 2 | Location: Atlanta Georgia | Member Since: 06-22-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When calling parts stores they only list a P30 chassis, and from what I can tell from the forums this is not the same as the P37. Is that right? If P30 parts don't fit a P37 chassis, Where do I get parts?
I'm new to this madness , thanks for any help.
Jason

Posts: 2 | Location: Atlanta Georgia | Member Since: 06-22-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
There is much discussion here on the site about the P3X variants. Many of the parts are the same. Suspensions are similar. If you can find the GM chassis tag it may still have RPO codes. These identified option packages right from the factory.

Brakes will vary. Depending on chassis load rating there will be either rear drums or disk brakes. Measure diameters and number of lugs to help id the parts.

As for ujoints, with trans and axle ends known they should be able to find them. You will likely have a Turbo-Hydramatic trans and a Dana axle.

good luck. If you find parts that work let us know the numbers so we can share with others. Mechanic

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5179 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post