Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    why is the front air dripping
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

why is the front air dripping
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted
Our front air is dripping after the air is on for about an hour .I have paper towels hanging from it.looks bad I will have to fix it when I get home.Now I see were the stain on the ceiling came from.should have brought a ladder from (the rose souchit ladder company).Mabe Santa will buy the one I want.Anybody have the same trouble ? I don't mean santa. What is wrong with the air?
lenny

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lenny and judy:
the rose souchit ladder company
Do not store that ladder on the lawn. It tends to clatter, you just might spring from your bed to see what was the matter. ROTFLMAO
quote:
Originally posted by lenny and judy:
What is wrong with the air?
On my unit, I had the same problem. I removed the inside cover and tightened down the 4 bolts that sandwiches the upper roof mounted unit with the inside ceiling mounted unit.

This squeezed out the gasket and my interior A/C roof leak vanished. Thumbs Up

For a temp fix, try raising the coach higher on the side of the leak...

Example, front right corner is leaking, raise the front right corner jack and lower the left rear corner. You might have a plugged drain on the roof.

Here, try this post

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
I have had problems with mud dobbers plugging drain holes in the base on rv ac units. I think they must be able to shrink down, go inside return to life size and plunk down a pound of mud, shrink, exit and plump up again.

Posts: 1068 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post