Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Coolant Overflow Bottle
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Coolant Overflow Bottle
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of carlflack
posted Hide Post
Bill NY
I like the appearance of this tank but there is no way it would have fit in the allocated space. The universal tank from NAPA seems to be fine.....Thanxx .....carl

"THE TOY" 88 33' Regal SE Coach #3448

Former owner of "THE TOY"
1988 Barth Regal SE 33' Tag
1992 Barth Breakaway 32'
2005 Coachmen Mirada 32' DS

Posts: 592 | Location: North Fort Myers, Florida, USA | Member Since: 11-20-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/10
Picture of Ol' Betsy
posted Hide Post
Slidijng window screens: found this information and tried the procedure, but there seems to be no plastic thingamabob in the top track. I removed the one from the bottom track and can get enough of the screen out except for that last little corner that would torque the whole thing.

Chose to have a cup of coffee and ask for help before demolishing the screen.

What do you do if there is no plastic strip across the top?

quote:
Originally posted by Bill N.Y.:
quote:
Originally posted by Sniboy:
Can anyone tell me how to get my screens off so I can clean them?
Now that's a Thread Drift or is it hijacking a thread? Wink In this case I like hijacking a thread better. Look at me talk about thread drift. Big Grin Ha,ha,ha!
quote:
Originally posted by Rusty:
To what screens do you refer?
I think he's talking about the sliding window screens.

In my coach I have Hehr Windows. The lower track and upper track has a piece of plastic in it that the screen slides on. Open the window and screen all of the way towards the front of the coach and place a screwdriver tip under the upper piece of plastic in the track farthest from the screen. Pry down on the plastic just enough to grab it with your finger tip. pull the plastic out but try not to kink it.

Now the upper track has more room. Move the screen to the middle of the window and lift up. The screen will travel farther upwards then the frame of the screen thus allowing you to pull it away at the bottom while lowering it out of the upper track.

(Stay with me, I'm trying to get this to come full circle)
Now if you are talking about the screen on your computer monitor... Carl Flack, who oddly enough this thread was started about, has a great screen cleaner for the inside of your monitor that he'll send you thru an Email for free. After I used it I don't have to lean forward to stare at my "Dirty Screen" anymore. It works great and I didn't have to remove it! Cool

To get this train back on track. If the other one doesn't work Carl this looks nice and can be found here

Betsy & Carl Feren
Ms Idgie and April
1992 30' Barth Breakaway

Posts: 75 | Location: Texas | Member Since: 12-21-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post