Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Barth Paint Codes & Colors
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth Paint Codes & Colors
 Login now/Join our community

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted

Anniversary Edition Barth

I am looking for the 3 tone paint codes for this paint scheme. We have several members on our site who have this paint scheme and I was wondering if I could get these paint codes.

I would like a picture of the paint code tag if possible too.

Anyone else that cares to contribute their paint code - maybe we can have one post with all who care to share.

Thanks in advance.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
Here is a scanned copy of my paint code tag. It was found on the dash access removable panel on top of the dash.

The antelope and white may be the same as what you are looking for!

HTH

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DougZ
posted Hide Post
AKZO Nobel Sikkens paints are still around. If you can find someone who is interested you may be able to get a color chart and some history.

edited because I have happy fingers

W4JDZ

Posts: 567 | Location: Warrenton, N.C. | Member Since: 03-27-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
I don't recall seeing that pic or that coach before. It's a thing of beauty!

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Yes Danny, it is a beauty. That coach has graced our site several times in the past. Most recently when I was doing the "Is that one big Barth or what?" post.

Lenny's post called COVER and a post by me about Electric Door Steps... tech support help

Does anyone who owns that paint scheme have a good set of paint codes for us?

I would be happy to have anyone chime in with their paint code info too. Thumbs Up Thanks Ed.

Here is another beauty that I would love to get the paint codes for too.

quote:
Originally posted by MWrench:
Here is a scanned copy of my paint code tag. It was found on the dash access removable panel on top of the dash.
I had my paint code there too but threw it out many years ago when I reupholstered my dash.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
quote:
Here is another beauty that I would love to get the paint codes for too.

Absolutely beautiful!!

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Doorman
posted Hide Post
In Our Barth Manual the following is listed.

Dupont Centari
1986 Graphic

GRAY
White- Front and Top of Coach - 118236
Black- Windows - Bottom Skirts - 99A plus 25% Flat black
Medium Gray - Rear Stripe and Stripe above Skirt - 43459
Light Gray - Top Stripe - Back of Coach - Front Stripe - 5563

BROWN
White (Almond) - Front and Top of Coach - 4296A
Dark Brown - Window - Bottom Skirts - C8077AH
Medium Brown - Rear Stripe and Stripe above Skirt - 5047AH
Light Brown - Top Stripe - Back of Coach - Front Stripe - B8518A

GREEN
Silver - Front and Top of Coach - 713A
Dark Green - Window - Bottom Skirts - C8068
Medium Green - Rear Stripe and Stripe above Skirt - 45726
Light Green - Top Stripe - Back of Coach - Front Stripe - 45727

BLUE
Silver - Front and Top of Coach - 713A
Dark Blue - Windows - Bottom Skirts - B-8504AH
Medium Blue - Rear Stripe and Stripe Above Skirts - B8461
Light Blue - Top Stripe - Back of Coach - Front Stripe - B8503

Behind the engine access panel is listed
Silver 713a + 45
White 817L or 817A

I know most 1986 Regals had curved stripes, Our order form shows
Exterior Paint - 1985 Green stripe scheme ( Newell Style ) So I am
not even sure the codes above match our paint.

Doorman

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath

Posts: 1026 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 09-27-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
Sikkens DAT 638 Black
Sikkens VWL G72 Gray
Sikkens FNLA 9271 Silver

These are the exact codes from my coach and I get it from a wholesale Sikkens Paint Distributor, and any body shop knows how to order this.

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1513 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/14
Picture of Jerry Jelsing
posted Hide Post
I would love to find the paint codes for ours. I wonder if the '86 centari codes from doorman would match. I have looked everywhere and have not been able to find the codes. I have had fairly good luck doing the photo analysis process that the local paint house does. For a fee, they take a picture of the color, plug it into their computer and try and come up with a match. I have done it before and had good results. It may be what I will have to do.

Posts: 88 | Location: Green Valley AZ | Member Since: 10-31-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
My codes are on the dash hatch.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of Don in Niagara
posted Hide Post
Ours has the paint (Sikkens)codes on the entry door frame.
Don

1990 Regency 34'
Cummins 6CTA 8.3 240hp
Spartan Chassis,
4 speed Allison MT643

Posts: 630 | Location: Niagara Falls, Canada | Member Since: 11-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/14
Picture of Jerry Jelsing
posted Hide Post
Interesting. I will have to look further. the entry door frame would be, I think, obvious, but I better look some more. I looked at the dash hatch, in the Gen area, in the engine dept. and thru most of the paperwork. I will look more when I get it back, (it's over having a diesel injection pump leak fixed).

Posts: 88 | Location: Green Valley AZ | Member Since: 10-31-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/10
Picture of Mac Gray
posted Hide Post
After following these posts, I just had to look. My coach has "Limited Edition" on the passenger side dash, not sure what that means. Anyway, I looked for the paint codes and found them posted on the entry door frame. Unfortunately, the codes had faded and were not legible.

Posts: 39 | Location: Seebert, Pocahontas County, WV | Member Since: 05-19-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post

I've been told, more than once, that the Blue Stripes on my Barth is an OSHA color called "Safety Blue" - I've seen it on several NYS Dept of Corrections Buses in the past.
quote:
Originally posted by Don in Niagara:
Ours has the paint (Sikkens)codes on the entry door frame.
New places to look, excellent post! Could you snap a legible picture of that for us Don?

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Like a few of the others, my paint codes are in the door jam and can't be missed. You almost put your hand on them every time you grab the assist handle going in or out of the coach.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post