Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    '92 30' Breakaway questions -Even more questions
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

'92 30' Breakaway questions -Even more questions
 Login now/Join our community

posted
wiper blades, linkages and motors

Geez, I feel kinda guilty keeping you Barth owners from doing your chores! I just had a couple more and you can all go back to sleep..Does anyone know how to turn on the lighted exterior grab handle? I can't find a switch...maybe mine don't light? and is the switch with the red light above the driver really for an engine heater? I live in CA! Am I the only Barth owner that has permanant moisture and condensation trapped in the kitchen window?
This part is hard for me to explain but it is my understanding that if the coach ignition is off, and the fridge is set to Auto, even if the batteries are low, the fridge should run on propane....right? Our fridge seems to intermittently shut off (flame out indicator lit) requiring us to keep resetting the fridge. Anyone have this same experience? By any miracle can someone sell me some new (2) front original floormats? Finally, we have a jet that needs replacemnt in the jacuzzi. Does anyone know where we can find one? Well this should keep you Barthmobilers busy for a while...thanks for all the help in advance!

------------------
Larry & Heidi from California

Posts: 199 | Location: Costa Mesa, CA 92626 USA | Member Since: 01-05-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Hilaree.

Try these people for your wiper blades, motors..etc.: Have all of your info handy when you call or send it to them. They have been very helpful for a lot of barth owners.

E-Mail:
webmaster@rometruckparts.com

Phone & Fax: Phone: (706)-295-4345
Toll Free: (800)-284-4345
Fax: (706)-234-6292
Government
Sales Fax: (706)-295-4484

******************************* BREAK
About the jacuzzi jets:
My son has a jacuzzi in his rig and just replaced two jets and the heater assembly. Quite simple to do once you get to them. His rig is a Beaver Marquis...
********************************BREAK

Wish I could be of more help.

Good Luck
Al

Posts: 75 | Location: Villa Rica, Ga, USA | Member Since: 03-15-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank-you Al,Mike, and Bill. Awesome information. I sure hope Dave plans a Barthmobile event further west someday soon so we can meet everyone.

Posts: 199 | Location: Costa Mesa, CA 92626 USA | Member Since: 01-05-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Lee Merriman>
posted
I am the president of the barth rangers and we will have a rally at quartsite az the last part of jan so why dont you join the rangers ai so we have a west coast chapter you would enjoy all of the nice members

Reply With QuoteReport This Post