Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Looking for Barth knowledge in Florida
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Looking for Barth knowledge in Florida
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Just purchased a 1985 Barth and think this thing is really cool. I am interested if anyone aware of anyone who is knowledge on Barth RV’s in Florida? This Barth came from Texas and is in really nice shape (my opinion). I would like to have someone take a look at it and share some knowledge. Thanks in advance!

Posts: 6 | Location: Florida | Member Since: 10-31-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Nice looking coach. My 1986 33ft tag axle Regal had the same paint job. I always thought it was ahead of its time! Thumbs Up

Given the size of the state of Florida it would help to give a more specific location.

I believe I recognize that Barth. It belonged to the fellow who bought my coach! I believe he took good care of it, only sold it because he wanted a bigger one.

I am back in Michigan now but I will return to the Port Charlotte area in Florida in early December. Perhaps we could meet then if you are in that part of Florida.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5158 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That would be great! This particular vehicle came from Texas about a year ago. I don’t know much about them, but I feel like this is in very good shape for the age.

Posts: 6 | Location: Florida | Member Since: 10-31-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BarthBluesmobile
posted Hide Post
Is that the Chevrolet chassis with the 454 engine? Parts are generally still available. Some items like control arms are tough to find new.
Matt

Posts: 523 | Location: Massachusetts | Member Since: 07-28-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, 454 on the Chevy chassis.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don’t know jack!:
Just purchased a 1985 Barth and think this thing is really cool. I am interested if anyone aware of anyone who is knowledge on Barth RV’s in Florida? This Barth came from Texas and is in really nice shape (my opinion). I would like to have someone take a look at it and share some knowledge. Thanks in advance!