Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    windshield washer basket
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

windshield washer basket
 Login now/Join our community

posted
We are taking our Barth for its first trip and I would like to fill my windshield washer basket but I dont know where it is. It is a 1989 Barth Regal.

Posts: 3 | Location: New England | Member Since: 08-25-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
My windsheild washer container ('90 Regal) was inside the grill, either just above, or just below radiator expansion tank.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Capt Bob
posted Hide Post
mine is front compartment, passenger side, where my fuses and wiring panel box is

Capt Bob
1984 35ft Regency
MCC chassis
8.2 Detroit Turbo

Posts: 115 | Location: West Central Florida | Member Since: 10-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Sanders:
We are taking our Barth for its first trip and I would like to fill my windshield washer basket but I dont know where it is. It is a 1989 Barth Regal.
Welcome to our forums Michael.

Here is an image of what an early 90s era Ford powered coach is like.

Seeing that you have a Ford Powered coach, I would suspect that yours would look pretty close to this one. Unless you have the pusher model...

Could you update the specs to include the data tag number? Here is a picture of my tag and number.

My tag number is: 9102 3709 33S-12

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thank you for looking into it for us, this am we found out that there is no basket and also it is leaking antifreeze so we are not going down south with rv driving car instead

Posts: 3 | Location: New England | Member Since: 08-25-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
This time of the year I am chasing so many trucks for coolant leaks. Most are only suffering from nothing more than the "Cold Coolant Leak".

This type of leak has been around for as many years as there has been an internal combustion engine.

Normally it requires no more skills than what is needed to tighten up a hose clamp. Before you "Toss in the Towel" you should take a peak to see if it is something as simple as that.

You can get a complete windshield washer basket with pump from NAPA. These universal types are very comparable to what was in your coach initially.

Anyway, whatever you decide, have a great time!!!

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
A friend gave me one of these tools and it is great for hose clamps. http://www.gunk.com/item_details.asp

Posts: 1066 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post