Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    One final modification
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

One final modification
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
One final modification we made when we had money before the electronics industry in the US took the big dive.

You bathroom wardrobe door was so big, I had to stand in the shower to open it. My wife said it had nothing to do with the size of the door and everything to do with the size of me. But you can see what we did. We had a cabinet guy cut the door in half and redo it. It cost $250.00.

------------------
Shortcuts Always Take Longer

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You're costing me money with every post and picture Dave! Please stop! Step away from the digi-cam and keyboard. You will not be harmed! Place your wallet in the mail to the following address..... :-)

Posts: 283 | Location: Huntsville, AL USA | Member Since: 11-13-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good engineering Dave! I had a cabinet guy look at mine (which both doors are in the hallway---and join together inside to make a very large closet area) anyway, we are looking at sliding glass doors that will cover the closet area and will slide from either end.

Nice Job.

Posts: 75 | Location: Villa Rica, Ga, USA | Member Since: 03-15-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post