Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Breakaway Thumbnail Offering
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Breakaway Thumbnail Offering
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of Pirate19
posted
Approximately a year ago(and updated since)I copied all threads relevant to BREAKAWAY repair work (and a minor amount of Breakaway general info.). They are organized into fifty-five categories, and further into an unknown number of subcategories. My reason for copying was a fear of not having access to Barthmobile on the road at a time of need. This project took me over a month to complete, having to read over 2500 threads. It is extremely well organized.

Having received the permission of this site's administrator, I would like to offer to copy my work on thumbnails and mail to those Breakaway owners who are interested. I would like to recover my costs, I imagine under $10 each (thumbnail, soft envelope, US postage).

Of course, it goes without saying, "hats off" to all who made this project worthwhile with their ingenious postings.

Should you be interested in receiving such a thumbnail PM me with your mailing address. Reimbursement will be via the honor system in that the individual cost is unknown without knowing the overall interest.

Any questions as to this offering should be posted in this thread so as to be helpful to others.

I trust I can be helpful to my comrades.

'92 Breakaway
Cummins 190hp, No Modifications
Allison AT542
Floor Plan 30-BS-11B
9205-3798-30BS11B

Posts: 384 | Location: USA | Member Since: 11-07-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Such a good idea, lots of Breakaway owners are going to benefit.

Sure would be nice to do the same for the other models, the P30, AKA P32, AKA P37, chassis has so much info here. Rustys' lubrication info alone is worth its weight in gasoline, not to mention SteveVW!!

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pirate19
posted Hide Post
In addition to reading the threads I clicked on all links referenced therein. To further encourage those considering one of these thumbnails, please consider it probable that it may well contain pictures as originally posted prior to the "policing". Kevin, feel free to delete from your thumbnail - a copyright infringement action will not be undertaken. cheers

'92 Breakaway
Allison AT542
Floor Plan 30-BS-11B
9205-3798-30BS11B

Posts: 384 | Location: USA | Member Since: 11-07-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i would love to get a copy of this Evan

Posts: 132 | Location: Ruskin flordia | Member Since: 08-06-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Evan Mackay
707 9th ave s.w.
Ruskin F.L.33570

Posts: 132 | Location: Ruskin flordia | Member Since: 08-06-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Thread drift has caused me to start a new topic. java hmm java Emoji is a link.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Evan 1992 30' breakaway could u give me a call tonight I would like to purchase a zip drive from u 7326732284 thanks

Picture of Pirate19
posted Hide Post
Evan, I've tried a couple of times to reach you via phone, and have left messages. The most up to date thumb drive is ready. I think Kevin gave you my number also.

'92 Breakaway
Allison AT542
Floor Plan 30-BS-11B
9205-3798-30BS11B

Picture of Nick&Emily
posted Hide Post
Any chance you still have any available?

Posts: 13 | Location: Athens, Georgia | Member Since: 09-10-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pirate19
posted Hide Post
Yes.

And I have continually updated since.
PM me. I can load and mail a thumb drive, SD or micro SD - your call.

My cost 5-$10 (postage incl.), depending on the media selection.

'92 Breakaway
Allison AT542
Floor Plan 30-BS-11B
9205-3798-30BS11B