Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    no power to hyd levelers
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

no power to hyd levelers
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/09
Picture of robert and kimberly delucia
posted
my regency has lost power to my levelers ! have looked for a fuse and dont seem to be able to find it! with the simple wiring on these i dont know why i cant find it !!!!hahahahah

Posts: 204 | Location: unionville tennessee | Member Since: 10-02-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Kris & Tina Jones
posted Hide Post
Hey, on my controll panel for the levelers, (this is the pannel with the on and off switches and the outline of the r.v. with lights at the corners), there is a small, grey, regular screw driver opening that holds the fuse. I dont have it in front of me, or a picture, but check it out?

Posts: 486 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Member Since: 02-13-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
Try pulling the display panel and checking for power at the on/off switch. It is easy for a connector to vibrate loose as they are usually mounted with wires hanging down. On mine, the key must be in the ON position (not OFF, not ACCY) to get power to the leveler control. This could also be an area of concern.

While under there, try to trace the wires. Mine go directly into the wiring box located below driver.

Also, consider wrapping the @#$!$% 110dB+ annoying buzzer with electrical tape to dim it down to human hearing levels! I did mechanic

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/09
Picture of robert and kimberly delucia
posted Hide Post
thanks just got back from the lake today sleeping slightly down hill heard its good for the brain all the blood flowing down to it ! will be going back to tims ford lake again this weekend coach is parked on it !! no no along side the lake for the summer wil try to find the loose connection and get her leveled up !

Posts: 204 | Location: unionville tennessee | Member Since: 10-02-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
Don't know what brand levelers you have, but on mine which is "Level Best" by Kwikee Products, I have had repeated problems with those little rocker switches not making contact. On occasion the main power switch will not switch on and the unit will not power up.

I have to rapidly switch the switches on and off several times to get it back working, the it will be OK for awhile.

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Ugly Betty's jacks decided not to work last weekend. After returning home I found the switch had gone bad on the control panel in the coach. Our levelers are HWH. A new switch from HWH was $17.77 with shipping and handling.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of Frank Strong
posted Hide Post
My unit also has the HWH system and is currently not working. I have traced the problem to a new solonoid located on the hydrolic pump assy that I installed last year. The old one had a bad terminal that kept vibrating off. The new one seems to be frozen up from sitting all winter. It's just another one of those projects on the list. Maybe tomorrow.

Frank Strong
1994 Regency 34ft
300 HP Cummins, 6 spd Allison
Spartan MM Chassis

Posts: 125 | Location: Walthall, MS/Ocoee, FL (Orlando area) | Member Since: 03-20-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post