Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    window parts
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

window parts
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of rp's barth
posted
would anyone know where to get the little plastic drains that fit on the bottom of the windows? It looks like a cover of some type!!

Richard & Robin
s7809 2539 MC27 FP3

• 1979 27'
  • 454 Chevy
  • P-32 Chassis

Posts: 296 | Location: Deltona Flordia | Member Since: 08-18-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
I called Peninsula Glass in WA and gave them the description of the double pane windows. They no longer make our model. They will sell their current weep hole covers for a few bucks. When you get them you will find them 1/4" too long between the push pins. You carefully cut them in half and remove the 1/4" and then glue them together with Instant glue (Crazy Glue from Walmart). Hold them for ten seconds and they are done. Push them in place carefully and you are done. Ours are four months old now and still in place. You can do the same with any of the types sold in MH supply stores. Make the cut with a sharp, new single edge razor blade and be sure the ends are as perfectly aligned as possible.

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1513 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
ROTFLMAO no way I sealed 'em up! Big Grin

The only time mine are "sealed" is when I haven't cleaned the bugs out recently. They seem to work well, never had water inside.

My coach has the cheaper Hehr windows, they have slots in the bottom channel for drainage. (I'm not sure they ever had covers.)

I just got a kick out of weep hole "covers" When I get another hunnert Barth projects done I'll get around to weep hole covers. (Seems like they would more likely plug and/or restrict drain flow anyway, defeating purpose of the weep holes?) hmm

Not hootin' on Tom and Julie, I'm just a long way from that particular project! Smiler

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5158 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post