Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Turn Signal Lens for 1991 Breakaway
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Turn Signal Lens for 1991 Breakaway
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of scargo
posted
I understand the turn signal lens are from Cadillacs. Would anyone know the P/N for the Front RH turn signal or the exact model Cadillac they come from. My passenger side has a big hole in it.

Posts: 17 | Location: Edwardsville, IL | Member Since: 11-23-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
When you first registered back in 09 you were just looking. Congratulations on your purchase. Now to the answer.

Your headlight buckets are out of a 79 Eldorados and Sevilles, and all 1982 to 1985 Cadillac models

Here are a few ebay auctions that is selling just the bezels. Send them a private message to see if they have the lenses. 1 2

If you do order something sight unseen, make sure you request the correct color lens as they came in both clear and orange

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scargo
posted Hide Post
Would you know what the wiper assys are from?

Posts: 17 | Location: Edwardsville, IL | Member Since: 11-23-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scargo
posted Hide Post
Hey, I found the lens at 1800caddys1.biz. I told them it was for a Barth and Steve had actually heard of them. They have supplied parts for other Barth owners. I'll let you know how the transaction plays out.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by scargo:
Would you know what the wiper assys are from?

Air or electric?

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scargo
posted Hide Post
I have individual electric.

Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Could we get the data tag number off of your coach? For you, the number should begin with 90 or 91 and will be on a tag around the drivers side - side window, possibly behind/underneath the back left corner side of the window track, and will look like this.

This is a pictures of my tag and my numbers are 9102 3709 33S 12

1991 was the first year for the Breakaway model and currently the oldest Breakaway belongs to unit 3687.

Also, if you send me a picture of the coach I can place it as an avatar like you see below my name to the left.

We are picture nuts here and we love looking at other members coaches. The more you send, the better.

My email address is bill_ny@barthmobile.com

Thanks for considering my request. Thumbs Up

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scargo
posted Hide Post
I'll send photos soon.I'm happy to be a barthofile.

/Users/gregbridwell/Pictures/Gregs1st/Originals/2010/Barth/P1010012.JPG

Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a plan... Cheers. cheers

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Picture of scargo
posted Hide Post
I tried to paste a photo of my data tag, but, was unsuccessful. My # is 9011 3697 28BS-1B

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post

Wiper parts.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by scargo:
I tried to paste a photo of my data tag, but, was unsuccessful. My # is 9011 3697 28BS-1B
Thank you for trying Greg.

But, just because we have a few pictures doesn't mean we don't want to see some new one. Stop back often... Hope to see you on the road one day. cheers

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Picture of scargo
posted Hide Post
This is good stuff!

Thanks,

Greg
Thumbs Up