Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    '92 30' Breakaway questions continued..
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

'92 30' Breakaway questions continued..
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I can tell you guys and gals love answering these questions so here's a few more...by the way, that pushbutton switch doesn't really say,"warning nitrous" but I still don't know what it does...
I have Dyna-Brazil wiper arms that even with new blades leave main sections of my shield unwiped. The bushings seem worn out. Anyone know who sells bushings for these arms?
My driver side upper half Velvac mirror is cracked.Where can I buy a new glass? Or should I just go to a glass shop?
My coach is the standard Gray/redish striped colors-..any suggestions on acquiring a color match-touchup paint? in quarts?, formula, anything? Finally, anyone have a proven tummy tuck for the Kohler muffler hanging under this coach? I go dirtbiking and need to move this muffler from getting torn off by a pebble in the road. Does Kohler sell pre-made 90's,45's, etc?

------------------
Larry & Heidi from California

Posts: 199 | Location: Costa Mesa, CA 92626 USA | Member Since: 01-05-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted Hide Post
For the exhaust, you may have to go and get a custom bend pipe, which might not be that expensive. Last week I was in the local parts store when a guy came in looking for the same kind of parts in a small engine with a small diameter pipe. He was recommended to at least two of the local shops, which have bending equipment, to bend the small diameter pipe that the store had. I think that one of them is a "Tuffy" muffler shop. Hope that helps.

Posts: 175 | Location: Edgewood, KY, USA | Member Since: 08-26-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Lee Merriman>
posted
you can lift the door out on the top left side of the dash you will find the paint numbers for your coach paint

Reply With QuoteReport This Post