Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Must be Magic!
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Must be Magic!
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted
Can't wait to see what you think about this....only took a cursory look so far but i think PT Barnum would be proud. Big Grin http://joecellhydra.com/

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Turns out this has been around for a while, if you google joecell and go to How to run your car on zero- it explains the concept and says that there should be cars on the market using it by the year 2002......hmmmm i guess i haven't been paying attention to the new cars for the last few years. Smiler

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
If you read it carefully, you will see that it will only work with special water from Arizona, and must be drawn from the spot closest to the ghost town of Swansea. The original miners there had brought the secret with them from Wales. As you know, Malory's Le Morte d'Arthur was set there, and it is not too much of a stretch to believe that the secret came from Merlin himself. Anyway, they ran the whole mine and all its stamp mills and such on electricity generated with this special water. One night, a brawl ensued, and the seret of the magic water died with the participants, and no one else could make it work. As a result, the mine and city shut down. Local historians at the museum at Bouse tell the story that German agents were sniffing around Swansea in the early part of WWII, trying to discover the secret of energy from water. They did not get exactly what they wanted, but they did discover another secret, Heavy Water, and set up a factory at Peenemunde, the Heeresversuchsanstalt. Interestingly enough, this process was a massive consumer of energy, rather than a producer. You may have some knowledge of Patton and the use of the area around there as a desert training base. That was not the case. The US Army was there to intercept the German paratrooping science nerds who were seeking the secret of the river. They even investigated one family of Estonian extraction who were suspect because they had a funny name, which they thought was German. Some of you who are familiar with racing engines know about Mallory metal, and the connection with Malory's Morte d'Arthur and Heavy Water. It's all connected, folks. The truth is out there. All you gotta do is connect the dots.

Several of us Barthers visited the river with our 4WDs in Jan or Feb of this year and two of our dogs waded in it. Neither of them has needed any fuel since.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thats good bill!! just curious what you guys do with the dog poop?

living in beautiful southern illinois 77-21' p-30 454

Posts: 37 | Location: alto pass il | Member Since: 01-18-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Knew you would have fun with that one Bill. You mean Patton wasn't training troops there after all? Then all of those .50 caliber shells i found in the desert must have been from the battle....hmmmm do i detect a coverup? Guess you can't trust the history books. Smiler