Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Fuel pump switch
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Fuel pump switch
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of Pirate19
posted Hide Post
Made the stairs into a Z hitting a concrete guard rail

Fellow Seniors: What was the name for those wire/spring combination, attached to a car fender, that would sound-off when tires were close to a curb - early "parking assist"?

'92 Breakaway
Cummins 190hp, No Modifications
Allison AT542
Floor Plan 30-BS-11B
9205-3798-30BS11B

Posts: 384 | Location: USA | Member Since: 11-07-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Were they "curb feelers?" I remember those! (With the old wide whitewalls you had to be careful!) ROTFLMAO

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5159 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of Pirate19
posted Hide Post
According to "Phantom K", you are correct. They were mandatory when you got a new set of Pat Boone's. Now cars park at the push of a button! Techies don't do curb feelers - just ask them. Teaching my kids parallel parking for their drivers' tests would be a lot less stressful today. head bang

'92 Breakaway
Cummins 190hp, No Modifications
Allison AT542
Floor Plan 30-BS-11B
9205-3798-30BS11B

Posts: 384 | Location: USA | Member Since: 11-07-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HI STEVE

thanks for the down load of the manual on the chassis . it looks super complete and i am on my way to kinko to get it printed ....old school , i know ... hope its less than $50.00 jack finn

some day i will learn to do a private post

Posts: 65 | Location: Royal Oak, Michigan | Member Since: 06-14-2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Hey Jack, it is good to know the link to that manual still works. If not I can copy my download to a flash drive or CD for use. It is the only one I have seen and as you found, it is pretty complete. I don't have it in print and it is a bit tedious to scan through the pages on the computer. Printed copy makes sense, hope not too pricey.

If you click on the name at the top left of a post you will get a menu that includes "Invite to a Private Topic" Then title it and post just like a regular post.

On the Portal Page, just below the top banner is a line of Quick Links. Last one on the right is for PM. Click on that and you'll be on your private page showning all PMs. If you have received a new PM a small coach logo will appear on the Portal Page next to the top right line ("Your Profile Settings") click on that to read it.

Good luck with your coach. See you this summer.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5159 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Re: tire pressure. We use the Michelin tire pressure chart. We run about 65psi in the front tires & 60 in the rear.

Son in law has a 36' winnebago, hauls 3 teenagers our daughter himself either a toad(ford flex), a horse & trailer, or a race car. He runs 63psi in front tires when their weight limit is over GVWR about 1200 lbs. towing ford flex rear tires 70psi. 60psi in rear when hauling horse or race car shorter trips less weight. 16" wheels Michelin.

We run Firestone transforce. It handles very well.
Tere

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post