Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Hot water, no heater??
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Hot water, no heater??
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I don't know if I should be happy or alarmed here. Recently noticed that after a moderate drive (50miles or so) I have very hot water available. Checked the heater and "by feel" it was not operating, neither was the switch in the "ON" position. What should I look for here?

28' Regal, 454, P30

Posts: 283 | Location: Huntsville, AL USA | Member Since: 11-13-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmmmm, that could be cause it makes some seriously hot water when travelling. I thought my heater was stuck in the on position or something!

Thanks

Posts: 283 | Location: Huntsville, AL USA | Member Since: 11-13-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
posted Hide Post
Great isn't it? My 1978 34 foot has the exchanger and you always have some nice hot water to scrub up with.

Posts: 46 | Location: Parksville British Columbia | Member Since: 02-08-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep, that's pretty "trick" in my book. Another un-anticipated but welcome bit of quality accessory. This old coach never stops impressing me. Hooked up a 6 x 12 enclosed trailer loaded with two motorcycles and a huge pile of misc gear and she still delivered 7MPG.