Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    dometic generator parts
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

dometic generator parts
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of Darryl & Kathy Smith
posted
I am looking for a circuit board for a Dometic 7000 watt generator. Anyone have any idea where I might find one.

Former Breakaway owners

Posts: 59 | Location: michigan | Member Since: 11-21-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Darryl, Pull out the circuit board and look on it for some part numbers. Use the part numbers in a Google search.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i need one too if u find were to get one let me know i looked high and low i looked in china, ebay craigs list mine is a propane gen. im not getting any power to the starter i took the starter out and checked it its good anyway let me know

Posts: 132 | Location: Ruskin flordia | Member Since: 08-06-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of L78steve
posted Hide Post
You can also re-wire the gen set to eliminate the circuit board altogether using relays and sensors for your safety circuits.
Circuit boards are only good for profits.

1993 34 Regency WB
8.3 Cummins 300HP

Posts: 194 | Location: Hendersonville NC | Member Since: 02-02-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hemi354az (FMC #120)
posted Hide Post
You might have better results if you look for parts of a GENERAC 7000 Generator, of which there are several "Models". Generac made the Dometic 3000. There is NO Dometic 7000 generator on Google.
Gen ON ! Lou, FMC #120

Posts: 36 | Location: Shopsdale, Aridzona | Member Since: 09-07-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Darryl & Kathy Smith:
I am looking for a circuit board for a Dometic 7000 watt generator. Anyone have any idea where I might find one.

Darryl what does your generator do, or not do? The only source I had a few years ago has changed owners and all spare parts (and they had a lot)were scrapped!

The main power switch will fail and the generator will start but will not stay running. The control box is in the worst possible location! Connectors will also get crudded up and need a cleaning with contact cleaner.

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2176 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of Darryl & Kathy Smith
posted Hide Post
The generator was running fine when I shut it down. Next morning it would turn over but not start. After a day of trying to start it once in a while the remote start switch on the dash quit working. I tried the start switch on the generator and it cranked for two tries then it quit working also. Repair shop says switch is sending juice to circuit board but no juice to starter motor.

Former Breakaway owners

Posts: 59 | Location: michigan | Member Since: 11-21-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post