Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

New Window Trim
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Dalton
posted
Hi Everyone
Anyone know where to get new window trim for a Barth? Mine are dry and srinking and i have been to several glass and Rv shops with no luck. Can anyone suggest where i can get some for a 1974 c class. they measure about 1/2" x 1/2" and about a right angle. thank you Dalton

Posts: 61 | Location: Calgary AB | Member Since: 04-03-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Kris & Tina Jones
posted Hide Post
Do you happen to have any pic's by chance? They pretty much guarantee you a good response.

Posts: 486 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Member Since: 02-13-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Are there any markings on the window frame or glass that would indicate a manufacturer?

Perhaps other owners of that vintage might have a name.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Jack
posted Hide Post
When I replaced similar rubber trim on my previous SOB C, I looked at a large catalog at an auto glass place that had all the trim molding by profile. It took some time, and I had to order an entire spool, but it worked.

Vectra Grand Tour 34
New Hampshire

Posts: 369 | Location: North Troy, Vermont | Member Since: 08-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill Stevson
posted Hide Post
You might try here: http://all-rite.com/
That's where I got mine for my '73.

Bill & Diane
1973 25'

Posts: 113 | Location: Macks Creek, MO | Member Since: 11-02-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dalton
posted Hide Post
Well thank you all, and a big thank you to Bill & Diane as all-rite has glazing bead ; Hehr 3/16" , looks very close. And i can buy by the foot.

Posts: 61 | Location: Calgary AB | Member Since: 04-03-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post