Barthmobile Portal
Availability of Furniture Upgrade: Sofa and Recliner

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3431087061/m/9781073162

06-22-2007, 06:02 PM
towerguy
Availability of Furniture Upgrade: Sofa and Recliner
I have a 1990 38' Barth Regency and would like to upgrade the jack-knife sofa and one chair. I'm not sure if the chair and ottoman are original but I'd rather replace it with something that was bolted in and has seatbelts. I know there are replacements out there but is there a replacement for the jack-knife sofa? Mine has a furnace underneath, along with the breaker box so a replacement would have to accomodate them. Does anyone know if there is a sofa available with a matching recliner? I have already added a barrel chair that sits next to the foldout table. It doesn't match but the price was right and looks great. It was out of a new SOB that the owner didn't want, they replaced it with a recliner. If I can get a recliner for the other side of the foldout table, near the entry door that matches either the barrel chair or a new sofa, that would be awesome. Any ideas?

Bill, Sharron, Hayley and Bridgett

1990 38' Regency Widebody [RDG-B), Anniversary Edition, Cat 3208TA - 300HP, Gillig Chassis, Side Aisle

"Stagecoach"
1990 38' Regency Widebody (RDG-B)
Anniversary Edition
Cat 3208TA - 300HP
Gillig Chassis
Side Aisle

06-22-2007, 07:01 PM
olroy
Odds are your jack-knife sofa is a standard Flex Steel RV item available at Camping world & numerous other RV outlets. Let your fingers do the walking, or try a Google search for a source near to you.
06-22-2007, 08:33 PM
towerguy
Outstanding! The previous owner re-covered it so it doesn't have the usual tags or manufacturer plates like the seats do. I don't really care for the upholstery, especially since it is thicker material and allows the furnace/breaker box access cover to fall open when you don't want it to (when using as a bed).

Bill, Sharron, Hayley and Bridgett

1990 38' Regency Widebody [RDG-B), Anniversary Edition, Cat 3208TA - 300HP, Gillig Chassis, Side Aisle

"Stagecoach"
1990 38' Regency Widebody (RDG-B)
Anniversary Edition
Cat 3208TA - 300HP
Gillig Chassis
Side Aisle