Forums    Barth Upgrades and Improvements    Availability of Furniture Upgrade: Sofa and Recliner
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Availability of Furniture Upgrade: Sofa and Recliner
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/09
Picture of towerguy
posted
I have a 1990 38' Barth Regency and would like to upgrade the jack-knife sofa and one chair. I'm not sure if the chair and ottoman are original but I'd rather replace it with something that was bolted in and has seatbelts. I know there are replacements out there but is there a replacement for the jack-knife sofa? Mine has a furnace underneath, along with the breaker box so a replacement would have to accomodate them. Does anyone know if there is a sofa available with a matching recliner? I have already added a barrel chair that sits next to the foldout table. It doesn't match but the price was right and looks great. It was out of a new SOB that the owner didn't want, they replaced it with a recliner. If I can get a recliner for the other side of the foldout table, near the entry door that matches either the barrel chair or a new sofa, that would be awesome. Any ideas?

Bill, Sharron, Hayley and Bridgett

1990 38' Regency Widebody [RDG-B), Anniversary Edition, Cat 3208TA - 300HP, Gillig Chassis, Side Aisle

"Stagecoach"
1990 38' Regency Widebody (RDG-B)
Anniversary Edition
Cat 3208TA - 300HP
Gillig Chassis
Side Aisle

Posts: 480 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Member Since: 04-02-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
Odds are your jack-knife sofa is a standard Flex Steel RV item available at Camping world & numerous other RV outlets. Let your fingers do the walking, or try a Google search for a source near to you.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/09
Picture of towerguy
posted Hide Post
Outstanding! The previous owner re-covered it so it doesn't have the usual tags or manufacturer plates like the seats do. I don't really care for the upholstery, especially since it is thicker material and allows the furnace/breaker box access cover to fall open when you don't want it to (when using as a bed).

Bill, Sharron, Hayley and Bridgett

1990 38' Regency Widebody [RDG-B), Anniversary Edition, Cat 3208TA - 300HP, Gillig Chassis, Side Aisle

"Stagecoach"
1990 38' Regency Widebody (RDG-B)
Anniversary Edition
Cat 3208TA - 300HP
Gillig Chassis
Side Aisle

Posts: 480 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Member Since: 04-02-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post