Forums    Barth Upgrades and Improvements    The Barth Gets New MCD Window Shades
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

The Barth Gets New MCD Window Shades
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
Picture of billyt53
posted
Hello All, Helen and I are in McKinney Texas for training involved in aftermarket selling, sizing and installing their MCD INNOVATIONS MCD American Duo shade system. While we are here, we will have our Sovereign retrofitted to the new shades, removing forever, the pleated shades and front curtain. I will post pictures once the job is complete later this week.

Billy & Helen Thibodeaux

Retired from Billy Thibodeaux's Premiere RV, Inc. Scott, LA 70583 I-10 Exit 97
The Farm is near Duson, LA I-10 Exit 92 then N 1 mile on right
Three Full 50 Amp RV Hookups !
billynhelen@me.com
Data Tag: 9404-3908-36XI-2C
1994 Sovereign 36' Widebody on Spartan IC (Mountain Master Lite) Chassis.
Powered by Cummins ISL9-450
Onan 8,000 Quiet Diesel Genset
Toad: 2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2 Diesel with M&G Car Brake

Posts: 375 | Location: 1mile north of I-10 Exit 92, Duson, LA USA in The Heart of CAJUN COUNRTY ! ! ! | Member Since: 05-14-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
I am planning to replace the windshield shades and would do it on a trip. Do you have an idea on how long it takes to do just the windshield? I am hoping one day is enough with a proper appointment and pre-ordering.

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1515 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
Picture of billyt53
posted Hide Post
Tom, The installation can be done in a day, no problem, here is the whole skinny. Measure & submit order on Monday morning, they ship it on Friday, I get it on Tuesday and install it Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday morning. OR You can come to the factory where the time would be about three days. The measuring is the tricky part, once we order it, we own it. Call me and I can chat with you about it, after we are finished with ours, I will have a much better idea and may be able to have you measure it. A "Trim-Out" piece will have to be added on the coach side of the shade just to give it that finished look. I will upload a photo tonight. FYI: Helen and I replaced the entire curtain so we also installed Driver and passenger window Duo shades. MCD Shades

Billy & Helen Thibodeaux

Retired from Billy Thibodeaux's Premiere RV, Inc. Scott, LA 70583 I-10 Exit 97
The Farm is near Duson, LA I-10 Exit 92 then N 1 mile on right
Three Full 50 Amp RV Hookups !
billynhelen@me.com
Data Tag: 9404-3908-36XI-2C
1994 Sovereign 36' Widebody on Spartan IC (Mountain Master Lite) Chassis.