Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Our New Interior
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted
Our 1978 interior was original, and we wanted to re-do the Barth for the coming year. We set our budget at $500.00, with two goals in mind:

1. Being only 24' long, we wanted to create the illusion of more space than we actually had available.

2. We were after a low key, rich-looking, unassuming, under-stated style of pure elegance

We hope you like & enjoy our results.........

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Not bad Lee, here's how far I am on the Euro remodel, trying to do the best I can with 28 feet.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
Wow Danny, I can certainly relate to a project of that complexity.....

....I'm currently fixing a door knob bash in the bathroom.....So far, I've got 17 manhours and half a bucket of mud invested, but it's starting to look pretty spiffy head bang .....I'm gonna finish it up too....just as soon as I replace the bearings in my shop vac Frowner

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
There's no secret to drywall finishing. You just hire a professional!

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Z:
There's no secret to drywall finishing. You just hire a professional!

After this week, I think that would also apply to stucco.

It came out well, but I would not pay myself by the hour. Frowner

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
A stucco finish!...Why didn't I think of that?...My bathroom wall now has a small area of
stucco!...Another job completed....Thanks Bill!....

FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
Lee,

You should consider doing the inside entirely in mirrors. Perhaps different kinds of mirrors like in the carnival fun house. Then it can look infinitely big and it will match your exterior motif Thumbs Up

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
Corey,

Back when I was a young single studmuffin, I installed mirrors on the ceiling of...........

Ah, never mind....that was 40-some years ago...it's not important anymore...... Frowner

Picture of chrisW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lee:
Corey,

Back when I was a young single studmuffin, I installed mirrors on the ceiling of...........

Ah, never mind....that was 40-some years ago...it's not important anymore...... Frowner

The really sad thing is that some of us would have to put on our glasses to view that mirror!

1985 Regency 35'
8.2T Detriot Diesel / Allison
other toys - a bunch of old Porsches, a GT350 and a '65 mustang convertible.

Posts: 164 | Location: Syracuse NY | Member Since: 07-03-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
What's that old saying? If walls er....mirrors, could talk Roll Eyes

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Hey Lee, we tried for an April fool thread. It just didn't pan out.

79 Barth Classic

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/10
Picture of Patch1st
posted Hide Post
I thought it was pretty cute!!! Come on into the "Liars Club" GTG in the chat-room and we'll see what we can get going in there....

Click for Saint Clair Shores, Michigan Forecast

Patch1st
35' Regency
MCC Chassis
8.2 Detroit Diesel
"Partly Cloudy"

Posts: 455 | Location: Michigan | Member Since: 10-17-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LOL....wow, could use your help in redesigning my 24 footer. My budget is only 400.00 so you'll realy have to put your skillz to the test.. : )

Posts: 5 | Location: Grove City, Ohio | Member Since: 11-12-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post