Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

110/12volt panels
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I purchased a 1998 Barth Motor Coach 29 ft and am upgrading/remodeling the interior. The electric stairs have stopped working. The motor seems to be fine...I have searched for the fuses in the panel on the front dash as well as the panel under the kitchen sink area but can’t find a fuse for it. Is there a third fuse panel somewhere else? I don’t see any other possible places....

Posts: 5 | Location: South Carolina | Member Since: 04-16-2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A few photos of remodel.....actually having difficulty uploading photos

Posts: 5 | Location: South Carolina | Member Since: 04-16-2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
The usual culprit is the wiring at the step itself.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of rp's barth
posted Hide Post
Check the big red wire @ the step plug and the green wire @ the frame. That is the power wires to the step. Then check `the door switch and wiring to it, that is where most problems are.

Richard & Robin
s7809 2539 MC27 FP3

• 1979 27'
  • 454 Chevy
  • P-32 Chassis

Posts: 296 | Location: Deltona Flordia | Member Since: 08-18-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post