Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 06/08
Picture of Neil T.
posted Hide Post
You can, look here:
http://www.cafepress.com/barthmobile

www.swedishautomotive.com
77 28' Rear Bath
The "Budget BARTH"

Posts: 246 | Location: Simpsonville, South Carolina | Member Since: 04-20-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Hmmm..........I wonder if that baby bib comes in larger sizes. I coulda used one at a BBQ yesterday. But then, dribbling on the image of a Barth would be inappropriate.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I ordered the first-listed clock...I have one spot from where I can't see any of the coach's timepieces.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
posted Hide Post
Did you order the cesium fountain one, the cesium beam one or the sidereal one?

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I ordered the Klingon Cloaked Special...it disappears until given the Klingon verbal command to appear: "V'ghlpigh-obvsdurw".

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/09
Picture of towerguy
posted Hide Post
Darnit Rusty! I tried to order the Klingon Cloaked Special but they only had one, now I know where it went. But then I found the Tall In The Saddle edition so I'm much happier.

You guys are killing me, one post at a time.

I'm glad I found the version of Barth clock I bought instead of the other one first. I haven't heard back from the seller but, if they can put the actual Barth logo on the clock, I'll certainly buy another. This one seemed perfect for the Barth. Now I have to go to the web site provided by Neil T (cafepress) to order a couple of T-Shirts.

Bill, Sharron, Hayley and Bridgett

1990 38' Regency Widebody [RDG-B), Anniversary Edition, Cat 3208TA - 300HP, Gillig Chassis, Side Aisle

"Stagecoach"
1990 38' Regency Widebody (RDG-B)
Anniversary Edition
Cat 3208TA - 300HP
Gillig Chassis
Side Aisle

Posts: 480 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Member Since: 04-02-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of towerguy
posted Hide Post
If anyone still wants one of these, it is still available on eBay @

http://cgi.ebay.com/BARTH-S-BREWERY-Beerand-Ale-Wall-Cl...Z35717QQcmdZViewItem

There is at least one other version out there but this one was the best IMHO.

1990 38' Regency Widebody [RDG-B), Anniversary Edition, Cat 3208TA - 300HP, Gillig Chassis, Side Aisle

"Stagecoach"
Anniversary Edition
Cat 3208TA - 300HP
Gillig Chassis
Side Aisle

Posts: 480 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Member Since: 04-02-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by towerguy:
There is at least one other version out there but this one was the best IMHO.
My clocks have a nice looking Barth on it... and, IMHO, are nicer looking at about 20% less cost too Cool

Barth Wall Clock Ordering Link

And, as Neil T pointed out above...
quote:
You can, look here:
Check out the other stuff here

I am willing to take request... name it, I'll see what I can do.

I think I've show enough of an artistic flare that you should be pleased with your purchases. As of now, I can only take credit for the clock and smaller mug design.

I will be changing most of the designs, so if there is anything that you want from the older designs, now would be a good time to get it.

The products at the Barthmobile store can and will change. Check back often as I'll be trying out different things... I like being creative, so you'll never know what might be "in store" (pun intended) for you.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bill NY got my mugs and clock today. thanks, they are very nice and will look great in the Barth. Tom

Posts: 257 | Location: Carolina Shores Nc | Member Since: 12-12-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Johns:
Bill NY got my mugs and clock today. thanks, they are very nice and will look great in the Barth.
A few weeks back, Tom and Nancy Johns was passing thru the Newburgh NY area and stopped by for a few hours. Linda and myself were treated to a nice lunch and was given a tour of their lovely coach.

We had a fantastic, but too brief of a visit with them. Believe it or not, I actually work. While out with Tom and Nancy, the business line kept ringing (call forward to cell) and the volume of work exceeded the 2 other mechanics on call and I had to respond to 2 service calls.

I did manage to snap a few shots of his coach. I was working on another drawing and had it mostly finished when we met. I made sure that I took one of my pictures of his coach at almost the same angle of one of my drawing and used his colors to make this forum heading, a clock and some mugs.

What I enjoyed most was being able to put a face to a screen name. Although I don't see myself going to Monticello Kentucy anytime soon, I do hope to meet them again as well as other members in the future.

Thank you Tom and Nancy for (in no particular order) your hospitality, lunch and a most generous donation to the Barthmobile.com website. Smiler

I guess I could do Goodwind or Towerguys coach next... Wink Yes, I know, I'm shameless. Big Grin

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of towerguy
posted Hide Post
I've been pretty busy lately working on a transfer from beautiful Colorado to Oklahoma. I must have also had my head stuck in the sand somewhere also because I didn't know Bill NY had his own version of the Barth wall clock available, among other things.

I'd certainly rather have one of Bill's clocks hanging from the wall and will have to take care of that. Not only is Bill NY's clock a better design, it was conceived by a member (Bill NY) with another members coach (Tom and Nancy Johns) featured. It looks great and it just doesn't get any better than that!

"Stagecoach"
Anniversary Edition
Cat 3208TA - 300HP
Gillig Chassis
Side Aisle