Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

K-460 lenses
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
posted
Our pink tail light lenses that are no longer available in Red. Anyway I purchased a can of VHT Nite-shades and painted the lenses. I now have red lenses. The can says for off road use only, but that sounds like lawyer talk. Anyway if you see a Barth with original red lenses, that will probably be me.

'92 Barth Breakaway - 30'
5.9 Cummins (6B) 300+ HP
2000 Allison
Front entrance

Posts: 1185 | Location: Minneapolis/Yuma | Member Since: 08-17-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Brilliant IDEA!

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Brilliant IDEA!

Kevin your brain is truly warped!

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have brilliant folks owning Barthmobiles. Lights, not pink but brilliant RED. Simple novel idea Gary has there.
My brain is shaped like a banana. I hope to bring laughter to your day.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/18
Picture of benebob
posted Hide Post
Yeah I painted mine back to red when we got it. Still look greatand let lots of light thru. Looks so much better than pink. Of course I still have 3/4 of the rattle can

Posts: 218 | Location: Lancaster, PA | Member Since: 09-06-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benebob:
Yeah I painted mine back to red when we got it. Still look greatand let lots of light thru. Looks so much better than pink. Of course I still have 3/4 of the rattle can

Paint your wheels with it....

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Duane88:

Paint your wheels with it..
Duane you mean WHEEL

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/18
Picture of benebob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin:
quote:
Originally posted by Duane88:

Paint your wheels with it..
Duane you mean WHEEL

Naw, just went out to check. Duane didn't come borrow my rims yet. Smiler

Posts: 218 | Location: Lancaster, PA | Member Since: 09-06-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post