Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Stainless hubcaps
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of jsloan
posted
My chrome wheels are way beyond cleaning. Will those stainless hubcaps mount on my wheels? If so, does anyone have a good source on those?

~Jeff~

1984 28' Regal P30

Posts: 148 | Location: Mississippi | Member Since: 09-13-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/09
Picture of Gorman Newman
posted Hide Post
www.wheelsimulators.com I got the 19 1/2" easy to mount and look good..gorman

1995 Barth Mobile Office
P-30 454 23'
Data Tag 9505 S0002 23L 01

Posts: 61 | Location: Panama City Beach, Florida | Member Since: 08-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/09
Picture of Curtis H.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gorman Newman:
www.wheelsimulators.com I got the 19 1/2" easy to mount and look good..gorman

Do you have any pictures you could post of yours? That price isn't too bad considering most look to come with a complete set of 4

"The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches but to reveal to him his own." Benjamin Disraeli

Posts: 99 | Location: Rochester, MI | Member Since: 10-08-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
I picked up these WheelMasters covers off Craigs dirt cheap and they looked it when I got them. A few hours of Starbrite polishing and here they are.

The bottom pic is without the lugnut covers, the middle pic with them. All the wheels have all the covers now. If they're stainless don't be to put off by the appearance, with a little elbow grease and a couple cold drinks you can bring them back. I thought I'd have to buy the lug covers but I found them in a coffee can that the guy that sold them to me put in my truck without telling me.
These go for about 400 bucks new, I got a 6 set [tag, which I don't need,] for 80. Take your time, keep your eyes open, some will come along.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Kris & Tina Jones
posted Hide Post
Looking Good Danny! I will keep an eye out for you Curtis as I am on Craigslist at least once a day.

Posts: 486 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Member Since: 02-13-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post