Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Replacement dash switches
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted
After a long and circuitous search I have found a supplier for the switches on our Regency Dash and Side Console. My various switches have a few that are loose in the panels because the small mounting tabs in the back have broken off. The switch itself works fine. The switches appear to be Carling brand however these were made by Carling for Sprague Devices, the maker of our air powered wipers and parts of the air powered cruise controls. You can find the current supplier at www.msfoster.com who supplies a wide variety of switches to the RV industry. The ones in my coach are the 511 series.They have a set of pdf documents that describe the switches that can be downloaded.I plan to call tomorrow to see what I can get from them.

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1515 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post