Forums    Barth Upgrades and Improvements    The Remodel Begins On the 84 Royale
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

The Remodel Begins On the 84 Royale
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
My 1923 Singer has never failed. Many tents, Flys and awnings. Took it in for tuning and was told it's a tailor machine. That said I had to make several boat cushions. Anyone needs it come on down and we'll get it out for you.

It's amazing what you find when you go look.

Posts: 1011 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Do love insulation, none in my 82 Glasnose though because I am lazy, but maybe one day. The absolute best would be to hire a Urethane guy to come and spray foam the walls, then shave them back where needed. The next best is urethane foam board, closed cell if you can find it, open cell is ok. Just a bit behind that is poly styrene bead board. Some folks like fiberglass but not good in an RV it will pack due to bouncing on the road. Either way a lot of effort.

25 Ft Glassnose, 2792, 1982
454 Engine
Plain Jane Interior
Original Paint

Posts: 1777 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nick&Emily
posted Hide Post
Wow, that carpet looks great!

Those curtains look stout too. I also bought an HD Singer thinking it was for heavy duty and discovered it wasn't quite. Honey dew is much more fitting! ROTFLMAO

Posts: 9 | Location: Athens, Georgia | Member Since: 09-10-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post