Forums    Barth Upgrades and Improvements    Keys for Compartments: How to Obtain
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Keys for Compartments: How to Obtain
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/08
posted
The keys to my outside compartments on my 1996 Chev. chassis, Regency style, Barth had worn out. From information on this Forum, I found that the keys and locks had been made by Southco of Philadelphia and Concordville, PA. See http://www.southco.com
Upon an email request, they sent me two free replacement keys! These are the aluminum keys with broad handle, and tubular key barrel. Inside the barrel, the number 715 could be seen. The replacement part is E3-26-715-19.
If you need replacement keys, try emailing Southco. The email address was on their website as info@southco.com It was very nice of them to replace my keys with no charge, not even for shipping.
Allan of Solvang

best regards from,
Allan of Solvang

1996 22' Regal with the Chev. 454 gas engine

Posts: 42 | Location: Solvang, CA USA | Member Since: 07-31-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
posted Hide Post
or you can buy them at any Winnebago parts counter.

'92 Barth Breakaway - 30'
5.9 Cummins (6B) 300+ HP
2000 Allison
Front entrance

Posts: 1185 | Location: Minneapolis/Yuma | Member Since: 08-17-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post