Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Door hinge
 Login now/Join our community

posted Hide Post
thanks

Posts: 132 | Location: Ruskin flordia | Member Since: 08-06-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of Harold,Cat&Sam
posted Hide Post
Found this link on another thread .

https://www.zoro.com/ives-gear...3in-us28/i/G8081175/

Harold
Cat
Sam Miniature Schnauzer
3.8.2009 - 9.24.2021

93 30ft Breakaway
9209-3823-30BS-11B

KE5WCW

Posts: 621 | Location: Mooringsport,LA | Member Since: 05-30-2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of kenny j
posted Hide Post
Hi Evan, I didn't want you to think I gave up because I haven't. I was hoping the hinge tool could be made for a cnc punch press. I talked to a sales rep from Wilson tool international and found out that there isn't enough clearance for forming the barrels. He told me it has to be made with press brake tooling. I have drawn up the prints and the rep is going to call the office and find out if this tool has been made for someone else. If so, then I will send them my prints and get a price quote from them. I will give random qty's to get a feel for the price and we will go from there. I will keep you posted.
Kenny

Posts: 186 | Location: grasston, mn | Member Since: 06-16-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
great anything I can help you with let me know

Posts: 132 | Location: Ruskin flordia | Member Since: 08-06-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of kenny j
posted Hide Post
Hey Evan, I found another option. I Googled Hinges and found Hinges,Monroe Engineering.com call 877-740-1077. If you send me a pm, with your email address, I will return a copy of the print I sketched. I would advise double checking my work, I have been retired for 7 years and am a bit out of practice. but it is worth a shot. I have a feeling they will be quite spendy. For our first option, if they haven't made the tool already, I would bet the tool cost alone would be over $1500. Monroe sounds like a good chance. I have no idea what there minimum run qty's would be.
Ken

Posts: 186 | Location: grasston, mn | Member Since: 06-16-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post