Forums    Barth Upgrades and Improvements    Well, I bought some Hadley's!
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Well, I bought some Hadley's!
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 06/08
Picture of Neil T.
posted
I have been hearing you guy's talk about your Hadley's and I have to say, was getting a little jealous. The other day I was playing on Ebay, had a weak moment and bid on a BULLY horn kit. Well I got into the bidding and ended up "winning" the kit for $180.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIte...m=&item=200197767484

I was having a little buyers remorse when the kit came in. The first thing I did was turn on my shop compressor give the horn a shot. WHOOO boy was that fun. My ten year old is going to love it Big Grin.
Now I have to figure out where to mount it. Any suggestions? I was also thinking of using this air system to control the air bags. I have a airlift compressor so all I would need is the valves and gauges. I wonder if the wife will appreciate the Hadley's like I do?

www.swedishautomotive.com
77 28' Rear Bath
The "Budget BARTH"

Posts: 246 | Location: Simpsonville, South Carolina | Member Since: 04-20-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
I think what you meant to say Neil was...
quote:
The ten year old "inside of me" is going to love it Big Grin.

quote:
Originally posted by Neil T.:
Now I have to figure out where to mount it. Any suggestions?
They look too pretty to hide. How do you feel about putting them on your roof?

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 06/08
Picture of Neil T.
posted Hide Post
Bill, I was planing to install the system in a temporary manner so I could remove it when I upgrade again. After I got the kit I think it best to install it permanently. I was going to install the horns on the side to protect them from damage but have decided to put them on the roof. I think I will install the pump in one of the storage compartments to protect it from the environment. How does the factory install the pump and tank?

Neil.

www.swedishautomotive.com
77 28' Rear Bath
The "Budget BARTH"

Posts: 246 | Location: Simpsonville, South Carolina | Member Since: 04-20-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post