Forums    Barth Upgrades and Improvements    Regency Entry Steps and Radiant Heat In The Floor
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Regency Entry Steps and Radiant Heat In The Floor
 Login now/Join our community

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Nice project! confusion

Question is, does it still flush? I never thought of putting the septic field under the floor! ROTFLMAO

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of kenny j
posted Hide Post
the drain field also doubles as a humidifier.

Posts: 186 | Location: grasston, mn | Member Since: 06-16-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Very nice work on the steps & love the heated floors. I'm impressed Kevin. You are not just talented but patient as well. Helen Jo is a lucky lady!! Hope you are doing well.

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim and Tere:
Very nice work on the steps & love the heated floors. I'm impressed Kevin. You are not just talented but patient as well. Helen Jo is a lucky lady!! Hope you are doing well.

Kevin is one lucky fellow to have found the one WOMAN ON EARTH WHO COULD PUT UP WITH HIM!!! ROTFLMAO Helen Jo must be a Saint!

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Duane88:
quote:
Originally posted by Jim and Tere:

Kevin is one lucky fellow to have found the one WOMAN ON EARTH WHO COULD PUT UP WITH HIM!!! ROTFLMAO Helen Jo must be a Saint!

I just called the Pope. Helen Jo is up for her second nomination for sainthood. The first one was approved when she married Kevin ROTFLMAO
This is Jim. Tere is just getting tired of doing all the work on the Barth. I'm so old that the only people that look at me twice are those that think I'm rich. Fooled them!!

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Hey Jim, Barth work is for the young at heart! I have so many hours in Ole Nose they could not be counted. However since they have torn up my street and the Barth has been in its winter home, I really miss tinkering with it! I am sure Tere will feel the same and within a few days will attack it with renewed enthusiasm.

P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pirate19
posted Hide Post
That pony tail wasn't started yesterday. I think Hellen Jo's been attracted to shall we say "..." for some time.

Incidentally, all Barth units (or wives) should be so blessed.

I think Barth units.. Maybe she encourages Garage Time. hmm

'92 Breakaway
Cummins 190hp, No Modifications
Allison AT542
Floor Plan 30-BS-11B
9205-3798-30BS11B

Posts: 384 | Location: USA | Member Since: 11-07-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pirate19
posted Hide Post
OK Kevin, your silence is lethal. You win. Olly, olly, in free.
For the unknowing, we all actually adore Kevin and we miss him dearly...Right?

'92 Breakaway
Cummins 190hp, No Modifications
Allison AT542
Floor Plan 30-BS-11B
9205-3798-30BS11B

Posts: 384 | Location: USA | Member Since: 11-07-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Pirate, only when he has free beer!!!! Or will dig up a septic field for free!!

P30 chassis
350 engine

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Just look at the avatar, Casper the ghost! Is that a sign? Is he dead? Like Paul McCartney on Abbey Road...?

That would explain things, since HelenJo really is an angel! Salute

You can't see a ghost but he's always there.... Hide confusion

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
I am not sure what was going on here at Barthmoblie.com. The seven posts above here are thread drift. The posts have little to do with the steps. When "The cat is away the mice will play."... or should I say like a ghost I can see through this.
I was on a mission to get a new refrigerator. Wifi was not good where I was located as with most campsites. I was only able to see all all the above comments till now. I left the topic the same because the refrigerator died while working on the floor of the Barth. The mission took me to Shipshewana, Indiana. We stayed at the North Park Amish Log cabins and campground. Strangely enough it was 1.4 miles from "National RV Refrigeration." Here is a picture of the installed refrigerator. I assume there were some Ghosts in my Barth. I left the Barth in the parking lot and came back only to find a Norcold refrigerator in an empty hole where the old one vanished from. Strangely the new unit has an Ice Maker too.
While on this mission I was not maintaining good air system pressure. See this post.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post