Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted
front gear pan is off need a gasket ant one oil seal . lenny

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Some people know how to have fun!

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of carlflack
posted Hide Post
Lenny: Look at the weather forecast. WE're getting rain for the next week. Remember it's the rainy season. You have been getting a lot more water than me, that's why I live 35 further north
of the Everglades......................

Former owner of "THE TOY"
1988 Barth Regal SE 33' Tag
1992 Barth Breakaway 32'
2005 Coachmen Mirada 32' DS

Posts: 592 | Location: North Fort Myers, Florida, USA | Member Since: 11-20-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what rain Noah and I are going To ft Myers.He has a boat.I will say the motor is clean.

lenny and judy
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Carl I am going to get a dehumidifier for the barth . As much rain as we have had I went into the coach and everything was damp, TO get the water out I put on the air .I have never seen the coach that damp . As far as i can see everything would mold if I did not dry it out. Have you been in yours lately ?
lenny

lenny and judy
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of carlflack
posted Hide Post
Yes I have. Fortunately everything is fine. The new front A/C unit took care of the leak we had. I would like to recoat the roof as general maintenance but the family says keep your @$**% feet on the ground, not on a ladder(it's an age thing). I'll get it done after the rainy season is over....................

Former owner of "THE TOY"
1988 Barth Regal SE 33' Tag
1992 Barth Breakaway 32'
2005 Coachmen Mirada 32' DS

Posts: 592 | Location: North Fort Myers, Florida, USA | Member Since: 11-20-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/10
posted Hide Post
Carl,

I also had several leaks in the front and in the back....water even in overhead storage compartments...it all stopped once I replaced the A/C units and new gaskets....The previous owner had patched, siliconed, and done everything imaginable to stop the leaks but couldn't figure it out. It was so bad in the back of the coach that it rotted out part of the twin bed base.

Posts: 429 | Location: The Great Midwest | Member Since: 12-04-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
K+E, the leaks were one of the main reason we did not buy your coach when we looked at it in Dallas. Glad yoy got it fixed. Lenny - definetively get a dehum, we got one in our house. We came home one time after 4 weeks gone and ALL the cabinets had mold on them and had to wash ALL our clothes, curtains etc. You can also buy small plastic containers at Family Dollar that contain white beads that remove moisture in a closet or bathroom.

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
We use the de-hums that hang from the hanger rack and fill with water. It's incredible how much water they take out of air. Lennie, are you going to be around this weekend? We plan on a dive trip but don't know what day and maybe we could get down your way for a day or two. I'll have Suzie call Judy later.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1-239-659-1672
1 239 285-8617 judy

lenny and judy
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B