Barthmobile Portal
Some updates on our Regal

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3431087061/m/5401001232

02-08-2007, 11:09 PM
Dave Bowers
Some updates on our Regal
My wife needed some additional space so we added the fold down shelf above the toilet.

The door to the wardrobe was so large that I almost had to climb in the bath tub to open it so I had a guy cut it in half and made two doors which opened up as you can see.

We put in a larger TV (5 years ago already obsolete) and the smoked glass door so you can use the remotes. We also had a cable plug put outside and wiring done with a toggle switch to switch from cable or the antenna.

02-09-2007, 12:58 AM
beeoh
just curious why these interesting upgrades ended up under the swap meet central forum? I would like to post some pix of some of my upgrades but can't find the post about uploading them to the site so I can learn to do it...anybody help?

Bob and Jan Orr
Canadian Barth owners
94 30ft. Breakaway/3116 Cat/ Allison 5 speed/ Gillig
02-09-2007, 01:24 AM
Rusty
I think Dave just posted to the wrong thread - check the temps in Minnesota - can't blame him for having frost-bitten fingers...

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields
02-09-2007, 11:28 AM
Dave Bowers
frost-bitten brain... thanks guys