Tools
Reply To This Topic

Some updates on our Regal
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/09
Founder and Moderator Emeritus
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted
My wife needed some additional space so we added the fold down shelf above the toilet.

The door to the wardrobe was so large that I almost had to climb in the bath tub to open it so I had a guy cut it in half and made two doors which opened up as you can see.

We put in a larger TV (5 years ago already obsolete) and the smoked glass door so you can use the remotes. We also had a cable plug put outside and wiring done with a toggle switch to switch from cable or the antenna.

Posts: 557 | Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Member Since: 02-07-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of beeoh
posted Hide Post
just curious why these interesting upgrades ended up under the swap meet central forum? I would like to post some pix of some of my upgrades but can't find the post about uploading them to the site so I can learn to do it...anybody help?

Bob and Jan Orr
Canadian Barth owners
94 30ft. Breakaway/3116 Cat/ Allison 5 speed/ Gillig

Posts: 196 | Location: Qualicum Beach,Vancouver Island | Member Since: 06-20-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I think Dave just posted to the wrong thread - check the temps in Minnesota - can't blame him for having frost-bitten fingers...

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/09
Founder and Moderator Emeritus
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
frost-bitten brain... thanks guys

Posts: 557 | Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Member Since: 02-07-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post